NEW FLAGSHIP STORE NOW OPEN / FRERET LOCATION RE-OPENED WITH NEW PRODUCT
Crescent City Comics' new flagship location at 3135 Calhoun St. is now open! Our vast selection of new comics, graphic novels, toys, models, prints, etc... is available at the Calhoun St. location. Our original post-Katrina location at 4916 Freret St. has now re-opened with a new product focus on games (board and card), apparel for all ages and comic-related toys and novelties, with some comics and graphic novels.
Why did we open a second location? After six-and-a-half years on Freret St. we simply needed more space! There's never been a better time to be a comic book fan, and in order to carry the wide variety of graphic novels, new single issues, models, toys, apparel, patches, stickers... Well, we had to expand! Our new Calhoun St. location has over twice the floor space as Freret st., which will allow us to continue adding new products while maintaining our primary focus, providing a full-service comic shop for the great fans in New Orleans! We look forward to you seeing both stores either again or for the first time!
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- New Meg and Mog! https://t.co/yZJX4thhzj
- Dust. Wind. Dude, it's New Comics Day. Click the link for a list of new floppies: https://t.co/JvQ0E9n3kV
- Alien & Predator statue-figurines in stock at Calhoun. https://t.co/D7H6Q8OerN
- Cool cool. That looks dope When you watch Kevin Spacey's Garfield, let us know what you think. https://t.co/lJT3JKkmZ8
- Well, how was it? https://t.co/54pZdfcJs4