NEW FLAGSHIP STORE NOW OPEN / FRERET LOCATION RE-OPENED WITH NEW PRODUCT
Crescent City Comics' new flagship location at 3135 Calhoun St. is now open! Our vast selection of new comics, graphic novels, toys, models, prints, etc... is available at the Calhoun St. location. Our original post-Katrina location at 4916 Freret St. has now re-opened with a new product focus on games (board and card), apparel for all ages and comic-related toys and novelties, with some comics and graphic novels.
Why did we open a second location? After six-and-a-half years on Freret St. we simply needed more space! There's never been a better time to be a comic book fan, and in order to carry the wide variety of graphic novels, new single issues, models, toys, apparel, patches, stickers... Well, we had to expand! Our new Calhoun St. location has over twice the floor space as Freret st., which will allow us to continue adding new products while maintaining our primary focus, providing a full-service comic shop for the great fans in New Orleans! We look forward to you seeing both stores either again or for the first time!
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
- New Comic Day loves everyone. Leap into New Comic Day's warm embrace & stay forever. But 4 real, check it out.… https://t.co/vMA2Kz2ky1
- Lots of digging going on at Freret St! 50 cent single issues and discounted trades and toys! All… https://t.co/L5ItyLnrlH
- Back Issue Blow Out Sale (at Freret) is underway!
- Reminder! 59 cent back issue sale is on! tomorrow at our Freret street locale. https://t.co/HgTBbMytqc
- It is New Comic Book Day. It is not 50 cent back issue day. That's this Saturday. Here is a list of what's new.… https://t.co/jDT3fPMCdx